22 December, 2005

Launch


Nifty - I've started a blog. All the cool kids are doing it so why shouldn't I?

Not much time to write today, however. All my efforts are currently going towards setting things up here so they work as I wish them to.

In the mean time I'll share with you a photo I took two years ago on Christmas Eve Day (that kinda sounds bit oxymoronic, doesn't it?). A dense fog rolled through Winnipeg the night before Christmas Eve, leaving a wonderfully thick layer of hoar frost covering everything outside. This photo is of a chain hanging from on rail switch the CN main line.

One last note: As I ran Blogspot's Spell Checker for this blog, I was amused that the word "blog" was not in it's database!

Until next time, Merry Christmas everyone!

RICK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It *is* funny that the spell checker doesn't have blog. I've always wondered why it isn't spelled 'blog, with an apostrophe.

24 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home